Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

nice

don't listen to the last guy, he is probably depressive.

Good story you know? Keep up!

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Interesting

I don't know why, but this seems like a David Firth creation... I mean, the voice is the same, but with another try on humour.

It is made as to seem stupid, but there are certain things that reveal the true character of the subject who created the movie.

LOL ROFL OMG STFU n00b

XD

The Champions tale The Champions tale

UUoooppaaaa

what happened man. Take this shit out. Or at least make the guy... uenxpectedly poop or something.

Add it more "spice" or take it out, it makes you look bad in front of... the elf.

wtf omg pwnd nasfn asow fken

scapegoat-452 responds:

Your an ass. You are fat in RL.

Joe Zombie :: Mistakes!! Joe Zombie :: Mistakes!!

shit

love the joe zombie series. But this one sucks. I understand the porpose and all... but it still sucks.

see ya!

Jhonny:A classic is born Jhonny:A classic is born

shat shet shit shot shut

I like your nonsense even though graphics arent nice. Cause I don't give a fuck about graphics if I can find creative material. But please, don't use all your "flash-size-hitpoints" on the music, ok? Cause the only reason for this flash to be so big was the overquality of the music. So is it worth to load so much? no.

And also, oasbgnbjasgasbgobnadognboaboubagouib0aus.

Have a nice day.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Excellent

I have tried to do this kind of music-flash ultra coordinations... but I never have time. This in the other hand is freaking excellent. You will have to seriously think upon living out of making flash, as a graphic designer of course.

Dude, luck with life. Drink beer.

3-ALi 3-ALi

Creativity at last

Exceleeeeentt. Very nice. I really like when people get out of the rational thinking and make movies that don't follow any given pattern. That way you are always being surprised. And this isn't just plain random, the ideas were pretty good.

Fear well.

Buy 3-Ali, the drug for psychoHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

I Love Death I Love Death

Excellent concept

There's been a long time since I written a review. That's because nothing kind of surprises me enough.

But this is an excellent piece of work. Excellent concept, nice color scheme, nice graphic concept. This is solid, this has that thing that makes you feel something is really good.

Even though I don't agree with the whole "life is boring" concept. No dude, "life rocks" and that's f|_|ck|ng true (Yeah, that leet shit)

Enjoy the animation. Life COULD be like that if you let it. Take the animation as an example of what should not turn out. We control our lives more than we realize of.

Action Script Tutorial Action Script Tutorial

The cube stuff rocks

Thanks for caring about other people learning also. Is is true that you don't explain too much... but well, as I am quite used to be given tools and finding my way around, I don't complain too much.
About the cube: I don't know anything about actionscript, but if you did that script... solid.
I managed to change the vertex positions, change rotation ratios... and what made me proud... I managed to put another vertex and the four extra faces that come with it!
I realized you can come up with the shape you want with this script. You can, for instance, come up with a rotating "N" as a logo, if you get the hang of it.

Well... enough writting. Amazing dude, amazing. Nice.

Have a nice day!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

It´s gone

Don´t bother doing any more salad finger episodes. The feeling is gone. This episode looked like someone was trying to copy salad finger´s style. The unpredictability of events has turned cliche, looking like a bad scary movie. It looks forced.

Start doing it "from inside". I know you still have that little salad finger in your heart, waiting to go outside and do what it really wants to do.