Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

nice

don't listen to the last guy, he is probably depressive.

Good story you know? Keep up!

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Interesting

I don't know why, but this seems like a David Firth creation... I mean, the voice is the same, but with another try on humour.

It is made as to seem stupid, but there are certain things that reveal the true character of the subject who created the movie.

LOL ROFL OMG STFU n00b

XD

The Champions tale The Champions tale

UUoooppaaaa

what happened man. Take this shit out. Or at least make the guy... uenxpectedly poop or something.

Add it more "spice" or take it out, it makes you look bad in front of... the elf.

wtf omg pwnd nasfn asow fken

scapegoat-452 responds:

Your an ass. You are fat in RL.

Cubefield Cubefield

Really entertaining

Really entertaining. I have to say I found a bug. I don't know if it has already been found by other reviewers, cause I didn't take the time to read the previous reviews.
The bug in the question is that if you just keep turning to one side, no cube will ever hit you. I kept that until the screen was black and the background white, and got bored and stopped.

So, that is something maybe you could fix or something. Just trying to help, as this game is so good, why not even better.

3D stuff... I'm starting to learn swift... and I'm lazy. But I'll get the hang of it.

Well, good luck in life, bye!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

LOL!

I want to support this game, so I gave it a 5. Men, I don´t care if you get bored, or if this isn´t original enoghu. Watching that kitten touching a bomb and going to hell, the the trampolin (ha ha) and then get eating by the venus plant thing is just a must-see. Good job. And Daft-punk music is a good delection for a menu.

Genocide Monkey &amp;gt;Game&amp;lt; Genocide Monkey >Game<

Original but repetitive.

Nice work on the music selection. But it the game is to do the same thing over and over. And the monkey looks as he has diarrea. And I like islands. Bad monkey!